Latest News

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Omalicha Weds DJ X-EL, See Their Lovely Wedding Photos!




Recall that Omalicha got engaged to DJ X-EL on December 21st, 2015.
Recall that in an interview with Naij.com while talking about her preferences in men, sex and relationship. Omalicha said,
‘I love a real man, a man who is a goal setter. But my idea of a perfect man is this… you see, he will have flaws. I want to see and know his weakness and help him deal with them.
My perfect man will love me, and love God first. I don’t want much, basically a cool, nice guy who is down to earth and driven. I will love him for who he is. Having understood his weaknesses, we can work things out.
image
The most striking thing I look out for in a man is his soul… I need to be able to connect with him on deeper levels.’
Congratulations to the happy couple.
image
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment

GROVBASE.COM

GrovBase is a News & Information Platform, Publishing Trending Topics and Latest News in Nigeria

SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER

Join us for free and get valuable content delivered right through your inbox.