Latest News

Friday, April 15, 2016

D'Banj - My Mother Has Been Putting Pressure On Me To Get Married





 Nigerian singer D’banj revealed during a radio interview in South Africa that his mother has been putting pressure on him to get married‚ and more importantly‚ that he’s a “blesser.”
D’banj in South Africa


Just hours before his Lip Sync Battle debut on Thursday night, during a live quiz with radio host Anele Mdoda on 947‚ D’banj‚ who calls his ideal woman a kokolet – “a well-endowed woman with good intellect‚’’ said: “She’s told me listen‚ ‘I don’t care about your success. Maybe it’s this success that’s making you not get married.”


Speaking about his career‚ the kokomaster teased that he could be trying his hand at acting‚ when Lip Sync Battle Africa is over.


“Once you say you’re an entertainer‚ you don’t want to limit yourself‚” he said.
“So yes‚ I’m going into Hollywood. It might be here in South Africa where I’ll be having a reality show about me.I told you I might be on Isidingo soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GROVBASE.COM

GrovBase is a News & Information Platform, Publishing Trending Topics and Latest News in Nigeria

SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER

Join us for free and get valuable content delivered right through your inbox.